Glen Weinberg will be publishing an article in January in the Colorado Real Estate Journal (www.crej.com). Glen is recognized throughout Colorado and the Denver metro area as a leader in hard money lending. The upcoming article will answer the following questions. It is a must read for any Colorado hard money borrower or broker.
- What is Colorado hard money lending?
- What are the reasons that loans fall out of traditional underwriting guidelines that necessitate a hard money loan?
- How is a Colorado hard money lender able to close a loan that a traditional lender cannot?
- What is an example of a recent hard money transaction?
- What are the key criteria for a hard money loan?
- What is typical pricing for a Colorado hard money transaction?
- What should borrowers/brokers be aware of before utilizing a Colorado Hard Money Loan?
All these questions and more will be answered in the upcoming article. In the interim if you need information on a Colorado hard money loan; please contact us at 303..459..6061