Colorado Hard Money/ Denver Hard Money: Loan Parameters
Fairview Commercial Lending, with offices in Denver, Colorado, is different than banks and traditional lenders. We are privately funded and hold all Colorado hard money loans / bridge loans in our portfolio. We solely lend our own funds and underwrite all deals in house. We are Colorado real estate experts having been featured in the Colorado Real Estate Journal, The Denver Post, Colorado Biz Magazine along with many national publications. We can close on average in 5-10 days.
We work with brokers and direct borrowers to fund loans quickly with no upfront fees. As a result, we can quickly close difficult Colorado hard money loans that most other lenders would turn down. Since we live and play in Colorado, we have the expertise to understand the various submarkets throughout the state of Colorado and can structure the lending transaction to fit your specific needs. We are not relying on outside appraisers since we underwrite every transaction in house in our Colorado office to ensure we provide honest answers quickly without the red tape of other lenders. Fairview is the leading local Denver, Colorado private hard money lender providing loans throughout the state from the Denver Front range (Greeley, Fort Collins, Boulder, Denver, Colorado Springs) to all the mountain communities (Aspen, Vail, Telluride, Steamboat, Copper Mountain, Breckenridge, Beaver Creek, Keystone, Durango, Glenwood Springs, Grand Junction) and everywhere in between.
*** Got a question: Give us a call 303.459.6061 to discuss ***
HARD MONEY PROGRAM DETAILS
- Individuals, Corporations, Trusts, Estates, LLC’s, Partnerships, etc.
- Credit Impaired: no credit minimums; equity/asset driven
- No income verification
- Foreclosure Ok / Bankruptcy Ok
- Residential (investment) and Commercial Properties
- Commercial hard money property types: Mixed-Use, Office, Apartment, Retail, Light Industrial, Warehouse, Mini-warehouse, Others considered
- Residential hard money property types: non owner investment properties
- Condos, vacation rentals, second home rentals, nightly rentals, ski condos, vrbo, airbnb, non qualified complexes, etc…
- Agricultural Land
- Commercial Land (pad sites, etc..)
- Non-cash flow producing properties okay
- Owner occupied commercial properties okay
- Marijuana / Cannabis properties grow, retail, land, etc…
- We lend throughout the state of Colorado, from Denver to the mountains to the front range and everywhere in between
- Unlimited cash out for any reason – up to max LTV (60%)
- Borrow against properties listed for sale or currently not performing, under-performing, etc..
- True hard money lender emphasizing the value of the property as opposed to traditional bank guidelines like credit, income, etc…
- Creative approaches to Colorado Private Money Lending
- In-house common sense underwriting
- Quick turn-around without the headaches of traditional lenders
- Typically, close in 5-10 days or less
- In depth knowledge of the various real estate markets and submarkets throughout the state of Colorado
- Loan Amounts: 50k (Denver metro only, outside metro min 50-250k depending on location) up to 1.5 million
- Rates: Rates will depend on the specific transaction (Loan to value, property type, location, etc…). We are not a “matrix” lender and structure each transaction to meet the unique needs of the borrower/property.
- Upfront fees: none
- Appraisals: none; we underwrite in house and look at each property
- Loan terms up to 15 years flexible amortizations up to 30 years or interest only
- Prepayment penalties: none in Colorado
- We lend our own funds and will structure a transaction to meet your specific needs
Colorado Hard Money Resources:
- Frequently asked Question
- Denver Hard Money Information
- Tips for Colorado Hard Money Borrowers
- What is Colorado Hard Money
- Colorado Residential Hard Money Information