What is a Colorado Residential Hard Money Loan?
A residential hard money loan is any loan secured by a residential investment property as collateral. The lender focuses on the property as opposed to the borrower.
Residential Hard Money Loan Parameters:
• Location: Throughout Denver, Fort Collins, Boulder and the front range, the various resort communities (Aspen, Breckenridge, Vail, Winterpark, Steamboat, etc..)
• Property Types: Residential investment properties (rentals, ski homes, condos, nightly rentals, etc…) We can also lend on commercial properties
• Loan to Value: Max loan to value 60% off the lower of the purchase price or market value; on a refinance will evaluate the market value
• Max loan amount $1.5m, min as low as 50k in metro Denver
Recently Closed Colorado Residential Hard Money transactions
(we can also lend on commercial properties):
- WinterPark, Colorado 1m cash out refinance single family home
- Steamboat Springs, Colorado 250k cash out nightly rental ski condo
- Fort Collins, Colorado 125k purchase duplex
- Colorado Springs, Colorado 425k portfolio of single family homes
- Boulder: 875k cash out refinance
- Denver Colorado: 350k purchase of single family rental home
- Castle Rock, Colorado, 225k nightly rental vrbo property
We are the money!
Fairview Lending is actively looking to fund Colorado residential hard money loans throughout Denver, the front range, and the mountain towns. Fairview is a private hard money lender that loans its own money and can close loans quickly. Call Fairview at 303.459.6061 today to see why we are Colorado’s best residential Hard Money lender.