Colorado Foreclosure filings, where are they and what does this mean for values? What is the number one driver of foreclosures?
Many counties in Colorado are now using an online auction program for foreclosure sales which…
Colorado Hard Money recent closings (www.cohardmoney.com)
Fairview is pleased to announce the closings of the following hard money deals in Colorado
1) Fort Collins non-owner single family (SFR) cash out refinance
· Borrower lived out of state and owned property free and clear
· Borrower self employed and needed to tap equity in a vacation home for working capital
2) Longmont non-owner single family (SFR) cash out refinance
· Borrower needed cash quick
· Borrower self employed
· Property owned free and clear except some minor tax liens
Above are just two of the many recent Colorado hard money fundings. We can fund both non-owner single family homes as well as commercial properties throughout the state of CO. We have funded hundreds of Colorado hard money transactions and look forward to funding your next Colorado hard money transaction. We are experts in the various markets and submarkets throughout the state of Colorado including Denver, Fort Collins, Colorado Springs, Front Range, mountain towns, Grand Junction, roaring fork valley, and everywhere in between.
Call us today at 303 459 6061 to discuss your Colorado hard money transaction. Also please visit: www.cohardmoney.com for more details on our programs.