Denver just passed an “affordable housing program” with new requirements for low-income housing. Multifamily will…
Denver Hard Money Lenders
I am commonly asked how does a borrower go about selecting a Denver hard money lender? This can be a tricky task in today’s economy. There are many folks on the internet claiming to be a Denver hard money lender that are actually brokers or loan arrangers. The questions to ask are as follows:
1) Do you fund with your own capital? Fairview strictly lends its own money
2) Are you local? Fairview has an office in Denver and can be reached at 303.459.6061
3) Are there upfront fees? Fairview does not charge any upfront fees
4) Have there been complaints against the lender? Google the lenders name and see what comes up, look at various message boards, etc…
5) Does the lender actually fund loans? Talk with the lender and ask them about their recent fundings. It is also a good idea to physically meet the lender.
6) Can you talk with the decision makers? Fairview makes all decisions in house and performs its own property inspections. We live in Denver and understand Denver hard money and hard money transactions throughout Colorado
7) Does the deal sound too good to be true? Do you for example have a 580 credit and a lender offering you a 3% non-recourse loan?
Fairview Lending is a direct Denver hard money lender and Colorado hard money lender. There are no upfront fees or games. We strictly lend our own money and close loans quickly. More information can be found at www.cohardmoney.com, or for Georgia hard money: www.georgiahardmoney.com, or for more info on hard money lending: www.fairviewlending.com