Colorado is an odd state, prior to last year, you were unable to buy full…
Hard Money 101:
You have questions; we’ve got answers
Join Glen Weinberg, COO/Partner Fairview Commercial Lending who is an expert in non conventional financing and the leader in Colorado Hard Money. He has been featured in the CO Biz Magazine, The Denver Post, Mortgage Professional America, The Scotsman’s Mortgage guide, and many others for a free class: Hard Money 101.
This will be a free seminar 6/24 from 10-11 at First Integrity title in Denver to educate real estate professionals on non conventional lending (this is not a sales pitch). The class will cover the following topics and more
- What is hard money?
- How does hard money work?
- How is this different from bank financing?
- Why is traditional lending not an option for many borrowers?
- How do you find the right lender for your situation?
- Many more topics related to non conventional lending/bridge lending/private lending
- Ample time for Q & A
Please register today as space is filling up fast
Wednesday June 24, 2015 from 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM MDT
Add to Calendar
FITCO Cherry Creek Office
950 S Cherry St
Denver, CO 80246
First Integrity Title