For the past 15 years or so, my “mushroom theory” was an amazing tool (no…
Fairview Featured in the Colorado Real Estate Journal
I hope each of you is doing well. It is hard to believe that it is already July. Hopefully each of you is off to a profitable year. At Fairview we continue funding hard money loans in Denver and throughout Colorado. Our model is simple; we can fund both residential (investment properties only) and commercial transactions throughout Colorado. We lend our own money and can close loans quickly that most lenders are unable to fund. Since we are privately funded we have considerably more flexibility than other lenders. All we need to get started is our basic one page application (http://www.fairviewlending.com/loan_app.htm ) and/or give me a call or an e-mail to discuss your transaction. Since we are local and lending our own money I can tell you quickly if a transaction fits our criteria.
Fairview has recently been featured in the Colorado Real Estate Journal
- Bridge Lenders: What borrower and brokers need to know: http://www.cohardmoney.com/Denver_Bridge_Lender.php
- Hard Money Loan: What is it, what is the key to underwriting: http://www.fairviewlending.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Hard-Money-Basics-Colorado-Real-Estate-Journal.pdf
- Check out our new main site at www.fairviewlending.com which is packed with resources on hard money loans, bridge lending, and private lending
Fairview continues to close private money loans throughout CO, below are a few examples
- 55k Denver, CO investment residential property. Borrowers needed to close within a week to pull cash out of one investment property to use for another purchase. Fairview was able to close in 4 days and provide a 2 year term with no prepayment penalty.
- 100k Snowmass Village, CO investment condo used for nightly rentals. Borrower was out of state and unable to obtain conventional financing. Borrower needed a quick closing without any upfront fees. Fairview provided a 3 year interest only loan with no upfront fees
- 150k Colorado Springs, CO commercial warehouse. Borrower needed working capital funds and owned a warehouse in CO Springs. Borrower’s Profit and Loss statement did not look good due to a couple hard years with the economy. The borrower had tried to get funding through numerous banks and other lenders. Fairview performed and provided a 5 year note with a 15 year amortization and no prepayment penalty.
- Above are just a few of the hundreds of transactions we have recently closed, to learn more please visit: www.cohardmoney.com or call me at 303…459..6061